1. “Wealth is preferable to poverty, if only for economic reasons”. It does sound very good to me, I mean the practicality of all things does include cash but it doesn’t have to take an arm and a leg to get it.
2. “I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it’s the government. ” Enough said.
3. There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman? ” This happens to be one of the classic ones. I mean the issue about life’s little problems isn’t all that bad, until ‘he’ shows up. Sure, relationships can get complicated, or does have its complications that probably any author about relationships is bound to discover soon. We follow what our heart desires, unless you’re talking about the heart as in the heart that pumps blood throughout your body.
4. Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the solution, sex raises some pretty interesting questions. And if you want more, just keep on asking!
5. A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said ‘no’. “It sounds, ‘practical’, I think. And when it comes to everyday life, he really knows how to make the best out of every possible scenario, and it doesn’t involve a lawsuit if he strikes a nerve.
6. Basically my wife was immature. I’d be at home in the bath and she’d come in and sink my boats. I never had a boat in my bathtub before. Just staring at it while soaking in hot water makes me seasick.
7. I am not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens. If it rains, it pours.
8. I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. It could get worse when you’re guzzling on beer… or mouthwash as it happened to me once!
9. “If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans”. At least he doesn’t smite us with lightning, and I’m thankful for that. And despite of what may happen to all of us in the next ten, twenty, or even thirty years, I guess we all have to see things in a different kind of light and not just perspective. I can’t seem to imagine life without any piece of wisdom that could guide us. Whether we’re religious or not, it takes more courage to accept your fears and learn how to deal with them is all that matters when it comes to even just getting along. And to sum things up, here is the last nugget of wisdom to go by… however, whenever, and wherever we may be.
10. You need to surround yourself with likeminded people. So the important thing is, don’t let others’ negative thinking influence you. Remember “You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take”. Wayne Gretzky
11. “The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have. “
“Education is the best provision for old age”. Aristotle